Saturday, December 16, 2006


We're getting a puppy!!

This is not an exact image of our puppy but he is a golden retriever and we'll have him next week.

We called Scott's dad and stepmom to tell them. I said, "You're going to be grandparents -- it's a boy!"

Ooops. They went nuts. Crazy with the yelling and excitement. I couldn't let it drag out and had to yell over them that it was a puppy. They were still pretty happy but not like that.

Wow.

But now we're debating names. Can't decide on one.

Any thoughts from the readers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you know that I have to chime in since I worked at a vet for so long. Did you seriously buy a purebred dog when there are so many out there that are worth adopting? Especially this time of year. You never know what you are getting when you buy from these breeders. They suck you in pretending that they know more than you. Most breeders are only out for a buck and not to benefit the breed. You have shocked me Mrs. Lee. I thought you would know better!

Heather said...

It's not like that. My friend HP's husbands aunt had a dog that had puppies. Yes, he is a pure bred but we did not go looking for a pure bred dog. We probably would have gone to the pound if we hadn't met these puppies.

Swear.

Congrats on the engagement you swore would never happen, by the way. ;-)


Popular Posts