Wednesday, December 27, 2006


The comments I have been getting on this emailed picture are torn between how cute the puppy is (we wound up naming him Charlie Bear because he looks like a Teddy Bear) and how cute my HUSBAND is.
I agree with both.
Been having a blast with the puppy, but we're pretty spoiled by his mellowness. He has had few to no house accidents and no "destroy everything" incidents.
Plus, he will acknowledge you (sort of) when you call him. Although he has been prone to taking a message and getting back to us.
And having the puppy has introduced us to The Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic channel. This is me and Pops (my nickname for Scott's dad) new favorite show, but Scott gets burned out in it pretty quick.
If anyone has any tips on easing crate training, I'm open to suggestions...

No comments:


Popular Posts