Saturday, May 26, 2007

Why hasn't someone invented a squeaky dog toy that only dogs can hear? Charlie is a bit OCD when it comes to squeaking and when he really gets going, I really want to kill him, myself, anyone.

Another exciting holiday weekend spent consuming... We spent the day consuming, with a brief respite to wash the dog. And then there was the devastation that is swimsuit shopping, brilliantly started after a sushi dinner. Security was seriously alarmed by the uncontrollable sobbing coming from the dressing room, so we had to leave...

Hope things are good with you..............

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Smile, at least you had the courage to GO swimsuit shopping. I am not sure the last time I bought a new swimsuit, though I think it was when we lived in California...THREE YEARS AGO!!!!!

Heather said...

Yeah, you think that it's going to be okay. That you've finally accepted your body but then the nakedness with tiny bits of lycra straining across it...

Yeah, it's not good. I have no idea how old my current swimsuit is, but I think that I went in and out and in again its size...


Popular Posts