Thursday, May 31, 2007

The previous post was the result of drunk-blogging. A little known phenomenon where one gets drunk and suddenly decides it would be great idea to try to write something.

But, the drama is always a fascinating topic to me. Mostly because no matter how long I was mired in the drama and no matter how much I am repeatedly drawn to folks who are dramatic, I just don't get it. I don't get wanting to have all that drama in your life. I don't get not wanting to do anything to improve your life and your situation and your little corner of the sky... (For those of you Pippin fans...)

Someone needs to explain this to me in a way that I can understand. Do they just get too bored when there's no drama? I guess I get that. I mean, when I was more dramatic, I was definitely rarely bored. I used to say that I wish I were bored. I would swear that if I ever got bored I would never take it for granted. But as soon as I had some drama-free down time, I was on the phone, "Drama? Whatchoo doing tonight? Wanna hang out?" And there I was again.

And then -- back to the other Heather -- the guy wasn't even really worth it. I mean, sure -- he's pretty. But, definitely throws off major player vibes and even started going out with you while he was going out with someone else. That is a CLUE. Try getting one.

Okay. Enough of the chick's drama. It's fun to watch second-hand, but third hand gets weirder.

In other news, I had false eyelashes put on. It's super-weird. L, you thought I teared up when I got my eyebrows ripped out -- this was way worse. I kind of like it, but I really don't like thinking about my eyelashes this much. I'll try to post a picture before they fall off.

That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cattiva said...

I commented on your comment. HA! That sounds so "Middle School Drama" that I had to say it!

Man, I have a LOT to catch up on. So do you. Let's do drinks. Or lunch. Or dinner, or whatever grown-up people do.


Popular Posts