Friday, June 23, 2006

Then and Now

You don't know how far you've been, until you can see where you came from.

This was taken April of 2005 at my friend Theresa's house. Notice how I am putting food in my mouth while bonding. Touching.


This was taken last month at Scott's sister's graduation dinner. Yes, I know my eyes are not open, but I don't have many full body shots as I'm still not really a fan of having pictures taken of my whole body.


And what REALLY gets me is that as sassy as I've been feeling (I mean LOOK at what I got my body to do!), I know that I will look back on this picture and think, "Good LORD -- I can't believe how far I have come since then."

Because the amount of weight I need to lose to fill in the blank for the final picture is the amount I have lost to get to the middle picture.

Crazy, isn't it?

That's right -- I'm halfway there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you in a long time but I wanted to tell you that you look fantastic. Jeff has mentioned several times that you have lost a lot of weight, but I did not have any idea how much you actually lost. You are an inspiration to those of us who think that we just can't do it. You should be very proud.I hope Scott is doing well.
Jess

Heather said...

I need to post pictures of Scott too because he's doing a good job too. Thank you for your kind words -- it's weird being an inspiration because I'm no saint. :) Not even close.


Popular Posts