Thursday, November 22, 2007

Maybe it's the tryptophan
Maybe it's the '04 Merlot
Maybe it's the peyote
just kidding ma
Maybe it's the acoustic neuroma

Today I am most thankful that I am getting older. I REALLY love being older. The things I know and realize. The perspective I am at. It is a natural high. It's so awesome.

I see beauty and possibility and hope. I can see nothing but blue skies!

O useless beauty!

The song in my pores that I feel at the thought of the future.

I feel so FREE. A brain tumor has set me free. Free of expectations, free of worry. What the fuck does anything matter at all anyore??

I talk too loud. I eat too much. I don't get to work on time. I leave from work early. I run red lights. I oversleep, I stay up too late. I miss payments. I obsess about money. I creative finance. I plan for big expensive things in the future.

I dream. I believe. I imagine. I realize that really anything is possible.

And I am NOT afraid anymore.

When you stop expecting that you are allowed to expect things -- you can expect EVERY THING.

You can expect miracles.

It is what it is.

hlee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am pretty certain I am full of shit, but I currently feel that life is all about the pursuit of bueaty. Be it physical beauty, a beautiful song, a visual or landscape. Nothing seems to give one more satisfaction (barring an "in your face, proved you wrong" diss to a loudmouth ass). I, and a smidge of whiskey have spoken.

T


Popular Posts