Monday, July 25, 2005

as the blog turns

I will now begin a typical Heather blog in the typical fashion...

There really is not much going on. But, it has been mentioned to me that my blog has been a bit light of late.

I was mocked for being happily married and thus not having an blog fodder.

Well, that's ridiculous.

Technically, there is blog fodder but I don't always want to blog about it.

And I haven't had any funny events lately.

I need some funny events, damn it.

I mean, I've had fun. But I was really fucked up and don't remember much of what happened. (That was for you, K & H.)

Best thing to happen lately was that I spent this past weekend with my girls. HP2 and the Librarian. GOOD times, lots of drinking and venting and drinking. And venting. If I hadn't been so hungover, I would have felt GREAT all weekend!

I have started working out again. In fact, I'm sitting here blogging while I procrastinate going to the gym. But, I will actually go. And that is a BIG change in my life. Before I procrastinated going to the gym to the point that I would just not go. Now I am going a little bit. I don't want to spend my life in the gym, but I don't want to keep beating myself up about being fat anymore either. (Especially since you burn 0 calories beating yourself up. How fair is that?)

I read the new Harry Potter book. I cut work to read the book all day last Monday because Scott got his grubby hands on it first and I was left with sloppy seconds. I think it's my favorite. So sad what happens, but just soooooo good! Far better than Harry grumpy and pissy like he was in book 5.

I go back to school on August 18th and I am really looking forward to that. Get back into the habit of thinking again -- now THAT is a challenge!

Okay -- I really do have to go to they gym. To anyone reading, thanks for continuing to stop by my blog even though it's so rarely updated.

This is what happens to your material when you eliminate drama from your life other than Felicity, eh?

xoxo

HPL

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUZZIN SUMITRA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is what happens to your material when you eliminate drama from your life other than Felicity, eh?"

BLISS...the heavenly kind you have dreamed about when things were crazy...this is it and yeah...big deal eh?

Lori

Heather said...

Actually, I have a theory that this is why a lot of young couples have kids shortly after getting married. They've got something akin to post-holiday let-down after the wedding and figure it's the next step.

No offense intended to anyone, it's just a theory.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry YOU have a theory? YOU have a theory?

Give credit where credit is due my dear, please.... :)

Heather said...

All right MS. Anonymous (and yes, I know who you are) -- are you saying that I had NOTHING to do with this theory? Because I think I hinted at this in this post: http://thereisthat.blogspot.com/2005/01/funny-thing-happened-at-baby-viewing.html

But, if you want me to give you FULL credit, then that requires me to post a picture of you... Bwa ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I did have an awesome birthday (and I did get your message--thanks!!). LOVE YOU!!!


Popular Posts